It's the New Year, do with it what you must!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Maybe 2nd Time Around

God damn I'm such a fucking loser, on my way back from the lovely Starbucks and enjoying my Caramel Frap, this very cute Asian boy came up to me, suited up black thug swag and smelling really good, he was trying to sale me cologne... the first question that came to my mind was......



But i digressed and just bought a couple of bottles from him since he was a "Struggling College Student" *rolls eyes* (cheap ass off brand Hugo Boss and Cool Water) but I support the cause, plus he was cute. I guess it was the sugar rush and just wanting to get out of the heat, I didn't feel like throwing game so I didn't give him my number or ask for his, but oh well, if it's meant to be i'll see him around again, and the next time I won't let him pass me by. but for now.....

No comments: